WeCare's Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ is a comprehensive solution for incorporating Wi-Fi connectivity into new construction.
At the core of the Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ offerings is WeCare's patent pending Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ Enclosure which enables wireless coverage to be seamlessly provided throughout the home.
The complete Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ package delivers a wireless home networking system that is fully configured and tested for the new homebuyer.
This package consists of:
- identification of the optimal location to place the wireless router within each floor plan,
- the Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ Enclosure,
- wireless router with installation and two-year replacement warranty,
- two Ethernet cables run to the Enclosure to provide WAN and LAN connectivity,
- integration with broadband connectivity equipment,
- configuration and test of wireless router and networked devices.
Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ - Enclosure Only
The Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ Enclosure can be purchased and installed during construction as a standalone component to faciliate a homeowner-initiated wireless installation after closing. This allows the new homeowner to benefit from the expanded wireless coverage while minimizing the complexity for the builder.
Integrated Wi-Fi Service™ offerings enable builders to differentiate their communities by enabling complete home networking solutions for single and multi-family residences in all price ranges, reducing structured wiring costs, and providing a future path for integration of green-built and smart home systems.